Monday, March 26, 2012

Ukuleles

Now I am not the kind of person that gets sick a lot or complains about things, but somehow I seem to be that person in my new job and I don't like it. My first month I got sick twice, once with a flu and second with food poisoning! And now, right after this awful food poisoning I get serious ache in one wisdom tooth that has been growing over the past months. I must seem like a total loser to my workmates, well, let's hope not.

Anyway, with being sick and working late very often I seem to have forgotten about my little blog. What a shame.

When I think about my current inspiration, it's ukuleles. Who doesn't want to sing Moon River on an Ukulele looking like Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's? I know she was technically playing a small guitar but the idea is lovely.

1. Scarf, H&M.
2. Ukulele, Birdlandmusic.
3. Trousers, Boutique 1.
4. Shoes, French Sole.
5. Bag, Oasis.
6. Jumper, Warehouse.

1 comment:

  1. I really love ukuleleles and I'm going to buy one soon,
    when it will arrive I'll dress as you suggest!!
    I ♥ Audrey singing Moon River!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete