Thursday, February 2, 2012

Beach wish list

1. Jacket, Reiss 1971.
2. Red socks, Hansel From Basel.
3. Cover-up dress, River Island.
4. Shoes, Jil Sander.
5. Swimsuit, Hervé Léger.
6. Red nail polish, O.P.I.

I have been dreaming about beach and sun since Christmas (Iceland was covered in snow for the whole 3 weeks I was there...) so I often find myself looking for swimsuits or bikinis online for my imaginary trip to the beach! Well, I put together a look that might just as well work for non-beach located fashionistas as myself but still with the feel of swimwear and cover-ups. I really like the neon trend that is up for spring, something I have yet to invest in but will for sure. And I just had to put some red socks there, as this is my first wish list and I am, after all, Miss Red Socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment