When I was about 12 years old I took a Whitney Houston phase. I think I had a CD with all her greatest hits and my all time favourite song is probably "I wanna dance with somebody."
As a some kind of tribute I put together two looks inspired by her and this video because frankly, the outfits in the video are fantastic and very relevant to the fashion today! (Except the make-up.)
1. Bodycon dress, Miss Selfridge.
2. Tights, Express.
3. Denim jacket, Topshop.
4. Shoes, Steve Madden.
5. Earrings, Charm and Chain.
1. Tights, Pretty Polly.
2. Scarf, Alexander McQueen.
3. Bodycon dress, Celeb boutique.
4. Jacket, Christopher Kane.
5. Earrings, Fantacy Jewlery Box.
6. Heels, Topshop.